|7 dias( 6 noches ):||1,000€|
Small village of Las Améscoas in a natural privileged environment among the mountain chains of Urbasa and Lóquiz and very close to the birth of the River Urederra. Remains of the fortified castle tower. Old collegiate Pregothic of San Bartlomé (XIII century) with a set of chairs of 1480 and a prismatic tower.
* Saws and Lokiz Urbasa.
* Birth Urrederra River.
* Puente La Reina.
* Monasteries Irache-Iranzu and San Gregorio Ostiense
* Estella monumental
* Monastery Azuelo
* Sanctuary Codés
* Camino de Santiago (Estella-Los Arcos-Viana)
* Fairs and traditional festivals
* Truffle Museum (Metauten)
* Villa of the Muses (Arellano)
* Sanctuary of San Miguel de Aralar.
- Hiking. Source of the Urederra
- Mycology (mushrooms, fungi)
- Horse Riding. Horse Riding (High Muru)
- Vela. Reservoir Alloz
- Speleology. Cueva de los Cristianos. Book Basaula
- Mountain bike routes
- Visits to dairies, wineries, wine press of Arróniz