|Weekend:||300 €||300 €|
|Whole week:||900 €||900 €|
The Natural Park of Urbasa and Andía is a main tourist destination with its meadows and leafy beech forest among the idyllic landscapes which south frontier is in the Valley of Améscoas building the awesome natural lookout of the birth of the river Urederra with its waterfalls and puddles that you can get to it from Baquedano; birth that builds one of the most beautiful corners of the mountain of Navarre. In the East it is the monastery of Iranztu with its wonderful cloister, and further to the West the Reservoir of Alloz stands out with its offer of water sports. In the South, the historical-artistic heritage of Estella, important point of the Santiago?s Road of Navarre where we can see and towards the Southeast, the monastery of Irache, and the parish-castle-medieval spring of Villamayor de Monjardín. In counterclockwise we can get closer to Puente la Reina (churches of Crucifijo and Santiago, and great medieval bridge) and the close octogonal hermitage of Eunate.
Small village of Las Améscoas in a natural privileged environment among the mountain chains of Urbasa and Lóquiz and very close to the birth of the River Urederra. Remains of the fortified castle tower. Old collegiate Pregothic of San Bartlomé (XIII century) with a set of chairs of 1480 and a prismatic tower.
* Saws and Lokiz Urbasa.
* Birth Urrederra River.
* Puente La Reina.
* Monasteries Irache-Iranzu and San Gregorio Ostiense
* Estella monumental
* Monastery Azuelo
* Sanctuary Codés
* Camino de Santiago (Estella-Los Arcos-Viana)
* Fairs and traditional festivals
* Truffle Museum (Metauten)
* Villa of the Muses (Arellano)
* Sanctuary of San Miguel de Aralar.
- Hiking. Source of the Urederra
- Mycology (mushrooms, fungi)
- Horse Riding. Horse Riding (High Muru)
- Vela. Reservoir Alloz
- Speleology. Cueva de los Cristianos. Book Basaula
- Mountain bike routes
- Visits to dairies, wineries, wine press of Arróniz